The Office of Probation oversees and supervises those placed on Probation by the Judge assigned to the Ward District Court System to perform a certain amount of Community Service inlieu of paying a fine. Probationers must adhere to a strict set of guidelines established by the court while on probation and must report - as required - to the Probation Officer.
Only probationers assigned from the Ward District Court are allowed to perform Community Service with the Ward Probation Officer.
Responsibilities of the Probation Officer
- Enforce orders of the Court
- Ensure fines and costs are paid at the specified time ordered by the court
- Ensure monthly check-ins with Probation Officer
- Enforce orders for community service
- Enforce orders of Classes that are Court ordered
- Theft prevention
- Anger management
- Drug Education
405 Hickory Street
Ward, AR 72176